The Myth: i have gone to the campus for the tour before, and so I don’t need to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: No matter if you’ve been to campus, it is helpful to see as an admitted student as you think about your admission offer.
Just what a time that is wonderful of! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have numerous programs for pupils to get one last look before they make their decision.
Often times pupils may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April should they went on a tour their junior or year that is senior. However, it can absolutely be worth your time to visit campus inside the context as a student that is admitted. When you take a tour as a potential student, you are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a chance? May I see myself here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an admitted student is a totally various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this true point, USC is totally a possibility. We’ve extended an offer https://shmoop.pro/the-bell-jar-interesting-facts/ of admission, and now it’s time to just take a serious and look that is close. Where would we be residing? Who would be my classmates? Which professors is teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and commence to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! It is possible to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day through your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We possibly may be visiting city near you! We realize that traveling to campus may be logistically hard, but you want to be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! On behalf of the workplace of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, therefore I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a springtime admit, therefore I’m basically waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to register about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And while we could possibly move a number of the pupils to the autumn semester, spring admission is not a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So why do we do it? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also employ a admission that is competitive at USC, so we can never ever admit all of the wonderful students whom apply to USC. So spring admission allows us to admit a lot more of this incredible students we wish at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits aren’t any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after two or more semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as every other Trojan, and we wish them at USC as some other Trojan. Arriving at USC in the spring allows you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease into the college transition by taking classes at a community college that is local. It is possible to explore the globe through a research abroad program. You can also take a break through the grind and revel in a months that are few of college!
You should visit our web site at www.usc.edu/springadmit when you haven’t done so currently. You will find plenty of details about the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look forward to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. If you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact every person by June 1st with either a request spring grades or even a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For the people of you’ve got already been admitted, or are wondering exactly what the next steps will be in the event that you are admitted, this website’s for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you’ve probably noticed that it says you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of getting your admission letter. This implies, if you have the admission decision before June 1st, you have until June 1st to choose. If you get the letter after June 1st, you have actually two months to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill out the FAFSA as well as the CSS profile ASAP, if not already completed. We do not desire your capacity to commit to USC to be held up by educational funding. The earlier we have these documents, the quicker we can enable you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the better the probabilities. You are able to submit your housing application ahead of the dedication deposit. USC additionally has off-campus student housing, therefore don’t forget to check those options too.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your dedication deposit. You shall receive an email utilizing the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of program, we are constantly willing to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!