He or she must submit documentation to the Norwegian Tax Administration if you are getting married to a foreign citizen in Norway.
It usually takes five to six months to process applications if all things are to be able. Enable lots of amount of time in instance you will find any mistakes or omissions into the application along with to have further documents from abroad.
In the event that you want to marry a citizen that is foreign includes a:
- permanent permit that is resident Norway, or
- who’s got refugee status and it has been issued asylum in Norway,
you need to follow the exact same procedure as when two Norwegian citizens marry.
International residents that don’t have residence that is permanent in Norway or that haven’t been awarded asylum in Norway must provide the next paperwork to your Norwegian Tax management:
- Private declaration
- Statement by the sponsor
- Declaration concerning division – if she or he happens to be hitched before. If it is lower than couple of years considering that the divorce ended up being issued, it is possible to connect with the county governor for exemption from unit if the newest address that is joint maybe maybe maybe not in Norway. You’ll install the applying form from fylkesmannen.no. If it is significantly more than couple of years considering that the breakup, you can make use of the individual statement in role III.
- The divorce must be recognised by the County Governor in the case of people who are divorced according to foreign law. You’ll install the program form from fylkesmannen.no. The necessity for recognition will not use in the event that divorce or separation had been carried down in another Nordic nation, so long as both spouses had been resident and had the citizenship of the Nordic nation at the full time associated with the divorce.
- Documentation of title and age, e.g. passport or delivery certification. The paperwork must include original papers or copies certified with a Norwegian authority that is public. When making use of a passport as paperwork, we ask which you submit a duplicate certified by the Norwegian general general public authority, rather than a initial passport. Take note that the norwegian Notarius publicus cannot perhaps perhaps maybe not certify copies of international papers. The delivery certificate must certanly be legalised/endorsed with an apostille stamp.
- A certificate from the authorities in your home country is required if you have been living in Norway for less than 5 years. This certification must make sure you might be absolve to marry in Norway. At Bufdir you’ll find more details on just how to continue when you look at the countries that are different. The certification should have been granted within the last few four months. Interpretation may be necessary unless the certification is created in English, Danish or Swedish. The certification ought to be the initial and must certanly be legalised/endorsed with an apostille.
- In the event that certificates are translated, submit both the first in addition to interpretation.
- People from nations beyond your region that is nordic submit paperwork showing they are legitimately resident in Norway. The paperwork must contain initial papers or copies certified by a Norwegian general public authority.
Documentation from the national nation outside the Nordic area needs to be legalised or endorsed with ukrainian brides an apostille by the authorities in the nation by which it had been released.
Forward the paperwork to:
Tax Management Norway P.O. Box 9200 GronlandNO–0134 OSLO
In the event that you fulfil the conditions for getting into wedding, you are going to get a “certificate of no impediment to get into wedding” in the post.